Wednesday, May 16, 2012

anniversary and mothers day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We celebrated our two year anniversary over here on Sunday, we ate italian food (pesto pizza of course) followed by avengers.... best movie ever! brady and i are a little bit in love with all of those movies so we have been waiting years, literally and it lived up to every expectation boo ya! i love being married to a man who wakes up at 6:30 sunday morning to surprise me with a healthy breakfast in bed he knows me all too well and we also got to talk to my sweet little brother in ireland oh i loved it.

Of course we celebrated mothers day.... well i'm not gonna lie we did last year because lets not forget about that gigantic bear up there, yes I am his mamma and I love him immensely! But this year was extra exciting because of our 20 week old (half way there!!!!) boy on the way who let me add has been kicking up a storm for us these past couple of days letting us know he is there, my heart melts every single time. I love him like crazy already.

I'm am so lucky to have two wonderful moms, be a mom to my milo and a future mom to my little one, and especially a wife to my more than amazing husband.  This weekend was full of appreciation and love.

1 comment: